Re: [midgetsprite] Government Records Your Phone Calls NO LBC

To: PilotRob@msn.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Government Records Your Phone Calls NO LBC
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 12:49:00 EDT
Cc: UtleyDallas@aol.com
In a message dated 4/3/2005 10:30:12 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
PilotRob@msn.com writes:

Hmmm...."records" or "monitoring"???

since we have known enemies  since "9/11",
this would make sense to me depending upon exactly what  "information"
government authorities are looking for.

We have a  "checks & balance" system so as a law abiding citizen, this really
doesn't  worry or bother me. Most especially when
I know it's taking  place.

Cap'n Bob
'60 :{)

My most humble apologies, as this was an April fools joke that did not
forward correctly.  There should have been a box to put your phone # in and
that
took you to a web page that supposedly showed a recording of your phone
conversation.  When you played the recording a voice told you your
conversations
weren't worth monitoring, and told you it was an April Fools  joke.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."