RB Midget bashing, or 10 reason why they are better

Subject: RB Midget bashing, or 10 reason why they are better
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 14:28:26 -0400
It seems that when the "list" talks spridgets, mine is better than yours it
always comes back to "Well, at least it is not a rubber bumper midget."  As
the owner of a RB Midet I will give  you 10 reasons why they are the best.

10.  Superior crash protection.  After I get hit by one of those SUV land
barges they will be able to scrape me out with a spoon, the rest of you will
have to be buried in your car.

9.  Roll up windows, they can't be left behind.

8.  Fold up top, way better for the "energy efficient" (read lazy)  people.

7.  Cool 70's color.  Need I say more!

6.  A bigger engine so it must be faster.

5.  Newer technology such as the famous Lucas electronic ignition and the CD
Zenith Stromberg carburetor.  No more balancing those 2 pesky carburetors.

4.  Bigger springs. Bigger is ALWAYS better.

3.  3 windshield wipers.  That just has cool written all over it.

2.  Big, black rubber bumpers, it was the "look of things to come".  Clearly
ahead of its time.

1.  The best of both worlds, MG and Triumph parts rolled into one fine
package.

So that covers it, and now it is time for me to go back spark up the hookah.
TPFIC.

Bill "Give me a RB Midget or give me [insert your favorite item here]" Gilroy

77 RB Midget
94 S10 SS
95 Toyota