Re: anybody see...

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: anybody see...
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 14:41:42 -0500 reply-type=original with any abuse report
>I would like to see the Bugeye buckets on a Miata.  Might give it some
> authenticty - the again it wouldn't.

Then again, the Miata needs NOTHING to lend it authenticity. Sorry folks,
but the mere detail of not breaking down as often as an LBC does not
actually detract from the car. Trish has a 1990 Miata and we are members in
good standing of the local Miata club. In fact, we are also the newsletter
editors for them this 2-year shift. They have nothing to apologize for and
they are a fun car to drive whether you are cruising the highway or hitting
the twisties. If you can't recognize the same signs of illogical car love in
them that I see in Spridgeters, you are blinder than I thought. And they are
actually willing to award their "Driver of the Year" trophy to a guy driving
a Midget... I'd like to see a Heavey Healey club do that!
David Lieb
1972 Midget