bugeye fuel line run

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: bugeye fuel line run
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 18:01:58 -0400 reply-type=original
I've been trying to fit non standard seats to my BE.  In order to hit the
16" centers for the brackets I will have to move the fuel line run under the
pans from the correct position above the flange on the stiffener to the
center of the stiffener which will leave the line more exposed to damage
from under the car.  Should I avoid this and fit my stock seats instead?

The problem with the stock seats I have is that they are upholstered in red
and the car is bright yellow.  A little too much maybe?  Since I'm doing a
full restoration on another BE I'd rather save my money for that and not
purchase new covers.

Phil Nase
http://home.ptd.net/~nase