Re: Sprite steering wheel

To: "M Lempert" <mlempert@bellsouth.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite steering wheel
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 21:11:24 -0400 reply-type=response
The steering wheel is referred to as a Works one sold by DHMC and was
originally built by Derrington.

In all of my years, I have only seen one on a Sebring replica.  I do not
know if they were stock on Sebrings, as the one that I owned did not have
that wheel.  It could have been changed by the time I got it, though.

I think there was a company that was making reproductions of this wheel back
in the mid 90's as I had heard or seen listings of them in some of the AH
club magazines.

I hope this helps a bit!

Mike C