NO LBC - Auction Items

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, macsclubhouse@yahoogroups.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: NO LBC - Auction Items
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 17:27:48 EDT
For all of those that expressed and interest in the school auction items I
mentioned. I did get by and see them this morning.

Most of them are huge, not just really big, but HUGE.  These machines  were
donated to the college some thirty-five years ago by the US Army.   They still
have US Government property tags on them.

The Cincinnati milling machine is some 5-6 feet tall, and probably 3-4 feet
square, and has an oil leak.

The Lathes are one Enco model 91250, over 4 feet tall and over 6 feet long,
three feet deep, made by Da Shin Machinery in Taiwan...missing the chuck at
least.  The other is an Enterprise model 1330 and is half again bigger than
the Enco.

The boring machine is perhaps the biggest, well over 6 feet tall, a jig
borer? Moore Special Tool Co..no evident model number.

It will take a forklift to load these things, probably available, but my
previous offer to crate and take them to the freight company no longer  applies.

Did I mention these were HUGE.  I don't even want to guess what they  might
weigh.

Anyone still interested, let me know.  I forgot the digital camera,  but I
could stop back by and shoot some pics.  Bids have to be in by Friday  morning.

Robert B. Houston
Texan in NM

73 Midget
63  TR4

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the  species of exercises, I
advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to  the body, it gives
boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games  played with the ball,
and
others of that nature, are too violent for the body  and stamp no character on
the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant  companion of your walks."

--- Thomas Jefferson