Fwd: Rebuilding a brake dual master cylinder, 73

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Rebuilding a brake dual master cylinder, 73
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 22:44:17 -0400
So are you saying the piston will not move back and forth at all? Or,
does it move and just stop when you try to pull it all the way out?

If it is truly rusted that bad I imagine it will be pitted beyond
honing.  I am going to put this back on the list.  I only rebuilt one
and mine was in good shape (no rust) and everything came out without a
problem.

Anyone have any other ideas for Monty??

Sorry I could not be of more help.

Greg