money pits

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: money pits
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 20:39:27 EDT
I to was wondering about the wisdom of spending 3X the resale value of the
car on restoration. My body and paint guy put me straight,he simply said what's
 the car worth to you? After some thought I realized that car is priceless to
my  sons and myself. My sons were just learning to drive when I bought it and
love  all things automotive mostly from working on it and driving it. My 19
year old  just bought a Mazdaspeed MX5 and the older one has a new RX8 and both
autocross.  All because an MG planted a seed. Yes sir,absolutely  priceless!
    Patrick