Re: Sunday Ebay Chuckle

Subject: Re: Sunday Ebay Chuckle
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 09:40:38 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
That appears to be a SBC, as the dizzy is in the back, and the center exhaust
ports are side by side, rather than separate, like on the Ford. I have emailed
the guy about his "original" car, asking if he has the original engine, and if
the frame has been modified. I guess we will see how "original" it really is. It
is too far away from me, but I just KNOW Frank is needing another big Healey,
for the His and Hers theme.........

LOL

Brad