Green Acres

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Green Acres
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 18:01:41 -0500
Hey y'all,

The purchase of the new Thicko International Headquarters is going smoothly.
so I must turn my attention to immediate needs upon our mid May closing
date. mowing the east 40.

I'm looking for a used lawn/utility tractor with at least a 48" mower deck,
or preferably a 60". Preferably a twin or 3 cylinder. Water cooled good.
Diesel's even better. If it has a tiller, or a plow, or any other PTO
attachments.. Cool.

Any age considered, but looking for good condition, (Do NOT need anymore
projects).

John Deere, International, Bolens, Kubota, Ford, Toro, Case, or any other
good name quality rig is what I seek. I'm willing to travel up to 300 miles
from the Chicago/Milwaukee area for the right piece of equipment.

Please let me know if you come across something that fits the bill.
especially a bargain.

WST

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com