Re: New Addition

To: PhastPhill@aol.com, Daniel1312@aol.com, billyzoom@billyzoom.com, rbc43@starband.net, ladaniels@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: New Addition
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 20:55:29 GMT j3DKuQZa027049
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
"Why not do that first and see?"

Absolutely PhastPhil....."try it....you may like
it".

Fr'instance...I like my original 7/8" BE MC
teamed with later front disc brakes & later
rear drum brakes. The pedal pressure is a little on the high side but not
unreasonably
so. Since I have no anti-skid system, I prefer
the higher pedal pressure which more slowly "modulates"......

....nothing worse for stopping quickly (and with reasonably decent directional
control)
than "lock-up".

Which is why I am curious about the performance of a "booster" on the light
Spridget and most especially in contaminated conditions, considering the lack
of an "anti-skid" system.

And most especially so with "modern" wider tires than stock, considering
they're less effective in these respects
on contaminated surfaces all around
than their more narrow stock
brothers, all other considerations
equal or notwithstanding.