Booster was Re: New Addition

To: PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Booster was Re: New Addition
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:36:31 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
A servo, what you call a booster, makes ZERO difference to the braking
efficiency of the car, any car.  All it does is amplify the input pressure -
from
your right foot.  Since virtually ALL modern cars have servo-assisted brakes if
you drive a modern car as well as your Spridget it evens up the 'feel' of the
brakes between cars.  I think if you drive a modern car you have practically
answered your other question.

Regards

Daniel

 a message dated 13/04/05 19:42:11 GMT Standard Time, PilotRob@webtv.net