Re: LGC help - snapped a tap

To: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LGC help - snapped a tap
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:50:33 -0700
Hi Chris,

Call around to local machine shops, or cyl head shops, and ask if they do or
know who does the electrical method of removing the tap.  It's a wonderful
absolutely no damage process to the piece way to remove a broken tap.

Don't waste your money on a tap remover.  Have yet to get one out that way
where tap has broken off due to a twist force.

Best, Paul A