Blood Sacrifice Made

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Blood Sacrifice Made
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:48:22 -0400
Why is it Always Blood First?

I don't know how many clutch/transmission assemblies I have installed over
the years, but it seems that before final alignment, BLOOD MUST BE SPILT.

Same thing installing the 5 Speed on my 71. I must have put that
transmission up there 5 or 6 times. Always something stopped engagement.
Checked, checked and rechecked clutch plate alignment. Checked bushing.
Measured tranny input shaft length. I was getting P*ssed.

Before the big hammer came out (actually I was going to try it one more time
before calling Paul.) As I hoisted up on the tranny one more time, I
slipped, cut two knuckles on my left hand, bled over the tranny and garage
floor, said a few choice words (OK, they could hear me down the block, but
they were still choice.) Wrapped my hand in a paper towel grabbed that
(*&*()&HKLJNBJK Tranny and it slid on like melted butter, right up to the
backplate.

Blood Sacrifice over for the evening.

Brent

71 - Getting there slowly (and with a 5 speed installed)

PS - Thanks Paul