Auto Jumble this Sunday, the 24th

To: "Paul A Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@att.net>
Subject: Auto Jumble this Sunday, the 24th
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:59:21 -0700
Remember the Auto Jumble on Sunday, April 24th in Portland Oregon.
Sponsored by the Club T MG

Held in the Montgomery Park parking structure at NW 27th & NW Vaughn.

Lots of only British parts for all marques, along with Club information.

Held rain or shine,  Goodies and hot or cold drinks for sale at the Club T
booth

Setup time: 7:00 am to 9:00 am, sales from 9:00 until it's over.

Lots of great bargains, drive on over and have some fun getting some goodies
for your cars.

Additional info at:  Http://home.earthlink.net/~clubtmg

Driving directions - From I-5 (North or South) take I-405 to Route 30, St.
Helens, NW Industrial Area exit. Follow signs to Vaughn St. and turn right
onto NW 27th. You will enter from 27th.

Paul A