Re: 1968 AH Sprite, Mk IV for Sale

To: Annice and Bob <ankitterer@mac.com>
Subject: Re: 1968 AH Sprite, Mk IV for Sale
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 08:16:30 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Annice & Bob,

Thank you for the kind words. I'll miss the Spridgets community most of
all. I've never experienced this level of thoughtfulness in any other
online forum.

I did check the website and the page is loading fine for me from home.
Kate sent me a note, so I think she was able to see it. I will
definitely check from my office when I get in today.

Alix