Re: Kingpin clearance

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kingpin clearance
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:11:46 -0400 reply-type=original
When I tighten the trunnion all the way down on the kingpin with no shims I
have too much clearance between the trunnion and the thrust washer.  If I
were to reduce the thickness of the thrust washer the clearance would
increase.  A thicker (new?) thrust washer would allow me to add shims to
obtain the proper clearance.

Rick