Re: 2007 Mini

Subject: Re: 2007 Mini
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:00:29 -0400
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
As an owner of a new MINI, I was quite disappointed to find out that
they are making the MINI even bigger than it is already. I welcome an
extended wheelbase to accommodate possible other bodystyles like a
clubman/traveler/van/pickup, but I wish they would keep the coupe on the
same wheelbase. When I park it next to our '73 Mini Van it is absolutely
enormous in comparison.

Otherwise, the car is an absolute gas to drive and my only
disappointment is the Bimmer crowd that sees it as a little BMW. It's
similar to the Big Healey/Little Healey thing.

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/