RE: Your second car [poll]

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Your second car [poll]
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:10:31 -0400 FILETIME=[97AFFA20:01C54816]
In order of being driven:

1991 Honda Accord (I can't kill it - bellieve me, I've tried - I thrash it
constantly and it just keeps going and going and going and.... [insert bunny
here])
2004 Toyota Sienna (wifey's car/bus and tow-vehicle for our boats - best van
we've ever owned)
1967 Sunbeam Alpine (runs and looks like new - OD, hardtop & nearly all the
other factory options)
1968 Morris Minor Traveller (body great, and I'm rebuilding its engine just
now - for the wife)
1949 Triumph Renown Limousine  (nice shape, motor due for a rebuild soon -
truly majestic car)

-Kevin