Re: ARRGGHHHHH!!!

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "Lester Ewing" <lewing@sport.rr.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ARRGGHHHHH!!!
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 18:06:57 -0400 reply-type=response
I look sometimes at the Porsche Boxster as a possible next buy and they seem
to be very reasonable when bought second-hand now days.  They also never
seem to have very many miles and an early one can be bought in the low 20K.
That is near to what most boring econoboxes sell for new.  The Porsche could
be bought and provide a good bit of fun for the dollar.

Mike C