Spridget wanted

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget wanted
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 23:30:59 -0400
Hey All,

My nephew (Ben) is a high school junior.  He has attended all of our Pa
Rallies and has developed a profound interest in Spridgets.

He has asked me to help him find a Spridget (driver or project) that he
could afford, (his funds are limited but he works as many hours as he
can and still keep his grades up to par).

He currently drives a 4 speed (VW Beetle - family car) and has
demonstrated responsible driving.  Personally, I find it refreshing
that a young man shows and interest in our vintage Spridgets when all
his friends are leaning towards the newer sub-compacts (and
sub-woofers).  His parents are in agreement with his decision to find a
Spridget.

So, if anyone on the list knows of an inexpensive Spridget (driver or
easy project) that is available, please get back to me off list.  It
would be helpful if the car is located reasonably close to PA.

Come on Listers, lets help this youngster get hooked Spridgets.

Kevin V.