Re: Reviewing Kingpin clearance issue

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Reviewing Kingpin clearance issue
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 10:58:25 -0400 reply-type=original
Dan,

Your analysis of your kingpin/trunnion clearance situation is the same as
mine.  We need thicker thrust washers.  I haven't measured the thrust
washers as I don't know how thick they are supposed to be, but I bet they
are worn.

McMaster-Carr is an industrial hardware supplier.  Try this link -

http://tinyurl.com/89xon

Rick