Re: Your second car [poll]

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Your second car [poll]
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 08:05:55 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
I don't think of it as a "second" car as more of a list of optional
rides. But here's the list:

'77 MG Midget (my toy)

''91 BMW 318is (my wife's main ride, which is currently sitting in the
driveway with its ass in the air for a rear wheel bearing replacement
that's taking longer than necessary due to DIY mechanic's f***-up)

'00 Ford Ranger 4.0L 4x4 ("my" car, though currently my wife's commuter,
due to the current condition of the BMW mentioned above)

'91 Toyota Tercel (The car that won't die. Originally my wife's first
car (bought it new in 1991), it was hit by a deer a few years ago. It
smokes a bit at startup and drinks a quart of oil about every 1000
miles, but it's never left us stranded. We gave it to a good friend last
year when his Camaro died, and are now borrowing it back from him. )

'55 Chevy Bel Air (The next project. Right now it's still enjoing a
tropical holiday at my late father-in-law's house in Puerto Rico)

Chris

Whats your second car?

Mike

Chris King