Re: Steering Column Cowl Removal

To: Healybj8@aol.com
Subject: Re: Steering Column Cowl Removal
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 14:56:13 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Tim,

There are several bolts that fasten the steering column to the dash
from under the dash.  Remove these bolts and drop the column far enough
to get at the small screws that hold the plastic cowl in place.  The
column will not fall after you remove the bolts you will have to push
it down slightly to get at the cowl screws and remove the cowl.

Replacement is reverse of removal... ;)

Kevin V.