Re: Spridget Wanted Rant

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spridget Wanted Rant
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:08:06 -0400
I was just talking with a mechanic who was involved in an motorcycle
accident 3 years ago and it was the classic young driver accident. I'll
summarize:
-Time of Accident 12:30 am (That's 30 minutes past midnight)
-Age of driver of car - 16
-Experience since first licensed - 9 hours
-Passengers - 3
-Cause of Accident - Turned left into oncoming motorcycle striking it
broadside
-Statement to police: "I thought I could make it."
-Injuries - Relatively minor. Motorcycle rider lifted his leg when he
saw her coming avoiding probable crippling injury, or worse.

Draw your own conclusions.
--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct