Jim Juhas wrote:
>Yeah, that would drive me crazy.
>"Deikis, John" wrote:
>>....and, how does he reach that microwave oven he has installed above the
This sounds more like my garage. ;^) I got this from the "This is True"
PAGING RUBE GOLDBERG: Tim Brender was getting ready to move and "knew he
needed to start getting things organized," said his wife, Lani. The
Madison, Wisc., man went to the basement of his rented townhouse to
start packing. He moved a table, which knocked over a can of spray
paint, which landed on a hammer on the floor. The can was punctured,
and it started to spray wildly, shooting paint into the water heater.
The paint fumes were ignited by the pilot light, which ignited a
cushion, which spread to stored gunpowder. The ensuing inferno
destroyed everything in the home. "You couldn't set up this scenario to
happen," Lani said. (Madison Capital Times) ...Fire investigators
believed that, since the couple wasn't insured.
Mike MacLean (Who will no longer store paint near my tools)
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.0 - Release Date: 4/29/2005