trailer day

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: trailer day
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 10:40:27 -0500
OK youse guys

Were narrowing down the details. Closing on the Dream Farm is May 13th a
Friday. Were also moving the Striking Viking from her house that day.
Brother Don and I will take one load of cars (2 in my trailer, one in his)
Fri.

Ill be returning to Lake Villa Friday night, for Sat AM load ups. Well be
making a morning run to WI, and an afternoon run.

Sun, any remaining vehicles, and all the remaining crap in my garage will
go.

So, a number of you said you can help. I need to know which day(s) youll be
here. Those of you with small trailers will most likely carry Sprite tubs,
etc.

Craig.. your trailer looks to be pretty heavy duty will it haul a > ton
pickup (with someone elses tow vehicle)?

Well have a couple extra trailers that could use tow vehiclesso, if you
have a pickup or SUV equipped with a hitch, we can use you.

Also, at least one extra driver for my Suburban is needed.

It is possible we may some additional moving work the following weekend if
you want to help and cant make it the 13-15th.

Thanks all.

WST

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com