stupid me

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: stupid me
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 07:24:25 -0400
I'm very embarrassed to admit this, but thinking that I was topping up my
engine oil, I poured some waste brake fluid into my engine.  Thank goodness
it flowed too fluidly.

So, what do I do now and what are the repercussions?  I've drained the
engine and put on a new filter, but I don't have enough oil here to refill
at the moment.  My plan would be to fill it up and take it for a sufficient
enough drive to warm it up ( but would the oil cooler kick in?  It's
thermostatically controlled. ) and change the oil again.  Or . . . bring it
in for servicing and let someone else do my maintenance for me, effectively
accomplishing the same thing.  My life is ( or seems to me ) to be quite
busy these days with the house and contents in mayhem since Sept.  I've
never had the garage do the maintenance before, but if they don't do it, it
may not get done.  . . . and that's not good.

I think I'll need a marker in the garage to change labels on containers . .
.

Robert Duquette