Robert Houston an addition

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Robert Houston an addition
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 18:38:36 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net mailadmin version=2.63-hctc_w9f4wgtp
Me again, sorry.

I've had an email from Robert, now, and he asked me to say this :-

"Please ask everyone to give their kids a hug, a call, or a kiss as soon as
they can.  You never know when it might be too late."

He sent me details of the memorial service to be held in SA if anyone wants
those, just let me know.

Robert also sent me the details of the accident, which he asked me not to
post to list-wide, but to supply to those of you who asked, and I will send
them privately to those of you who do ask.

I also understand that Melanie, who would have been 39 later this year,
worked for American Express Travel, and her boss is starting a trust for
the children, so our donation could go there if the collective list
preferred that to the vacation fund.

Elizabeth

Fisher or Elizabeth Jones
Comfort, TX

"A Gentleman does not motor about after dark."  Joseph Lucas, 1923