fund no LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: fund no LBC
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 11:04:32 -0500 (CDT)
The paypal idea is a good one that should work well.

Here is something we do in our company, and I'm not saying we need to do
it on this list as the logistics might be a mess. But we have a death
fund, if you choose to participate it is 5.00.  This is 100% voluntary by
the way.  If you have a member of your immediate family, in our case it is
a child or spouse, the sum is given to the individual within 48hours of
notification. This is nice as it helps with things that are not planned
such as this.  Then when this happens everyone pays in again, to fill the
pot for the next person although we always hope this never happens.

Charlie
59 Sprite