MHouston Fund j43GN6Q4021353

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: MHouston Fund j43GN6Q4021353
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 12:21:35 -0400
It's hard to believe but I have already received $90.00 in three
donations to the MHouston Fund!  Thank you for your generosity!

Here are some details, as it appears I have been chosen to get this
ball rolling.

To donate through PayPal you must have a PayPal account.  I think they
are safe, but if you don't have an account and don't want one, you can
still donate.  See below.

With a PayPal account, go to "Send Money" and send whatever amount you
want to ajhsys@comcast.net.  It can be directly from your bank account
or by credit card.  Use the "Pay for Service" option to avoid charges
by YOUR bank.  Sending cash thru PayPal will cost YOU and ME, but
paying for services only costs me.  I am covering all the PayPal costs
as part of my donation.

To donate WITHOUT using PayPal, you can go to
www.justbrits.com/RBH.html and fill out the form.  Then mail your
check to Ed Kaler.  BTW, Ed is putting a link to PayPal on that site.

If you perfer, you can also mail your check (made out to Robert Houston) to me.
Allen Hefner
117 Riversedge Dr
Norristown  PA  19403-3722

I will gather your notes, checks, emails and PayPal money and forward
it all to Robert.  Let's make a cutoff date of June 1, 2005 for this.
A month should be sufficient.

Thanks again for supporting another friend in this unbelievable
community.  We should buy some land and build a town!!!

Allen Hefner