RE: MHouston Fund 2

To: "Allen Hefner" <ajhsys@gmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MHouston Fund 2
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 18:10:27 -0400
my card is already in the mail .   i sent robert a message with reguard to
anything that could be done "back here" as i live a few miles from the farm
that belongs to family.
after spending a weekend racing , to come home to find messages like what
has inspired this is quite a shock.
i found myself buying the card in the card aisle with tears in my eyes.
*sigh*

chuck.

BTW!  ALLEN...  i will not welcome you back , more like ...WELCOME HOME!
:)