RE: Alpine 500 Car Rally

To: "Mike Aarset" <mike.aarset@gmail.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Alpine 500 Car Rally
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 15:56:45 -0400
AHEM! and what about 2 stroke saabs? like my bugeye would be a "shoe in"
but how about a few 2 smoke saabs running the event?  ya know there's
nuttin like da stench, i mean smell of a 2troke at speed burning castor
oil......*nasty grin*?????????

chuck.
some sprites and a few too many 2 stroke saabs....well lester?  whatcha
gotta say on that one?   it's "rally time" :)