Bumper Brackets -- please identify

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bumper Brackets -- please identify
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 20:03:53 -0500
I'm looking at an auction for some rear bumper brackets on ebay.  The seller
says they are the rear bumper mounting brackets for a '61 to '74.  This
doesn't make sense to me since Moss lists different part numbers for '61 to
'69 and '70 to '74 -- and they don't really look like either.

I'm looking for brackets for my '58 Bugeye and think they look more like the
ones Moss lists for the Bugeye.  Can anybody identify them by the picture with
a bit more authority than me?

http://tinyurl.com/cbyh7

TIA

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
58 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."