Re: Extremely Loud Horns

To: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Extremely Loud Horns
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 12:55:46 -0700
At 12:22 PM 5/5/2005, Timothy H. Collins wrote:
>A Honk That's Fit for a Hummer
>That's the title of a story in the Wall Street Journal today that deals
>with LOUD air horns - it's the latest trend in car customization. Horns

  I have to admit I miss my FIATs air horns, people heard them and they
were quite nice and loud for a lot less the $3k.  I do wish I could get
something good and loud on my motorcycle though that still looked good.

  But 3grand for horns ? come on how often do you use them ? and do you
first have to put on your hearing protection BEFORE you honk the horn ? by
then the guy you were going to honk at is gone.

         Mike