Re: Contacting R Houston

To: Allen Hefner <ajhsys@gmail.com>, Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Contacting R Houston
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 15:40:19 -0500
I don't know if this will come through, but here goes.  I didn't mention
how much we had when I spoke to Robert about it, it wouldn't have been in
good taste then, but he does know that we are doing something.  I also told
him that we were closing the books, as per Allen, at the end of the
month.  I think if we told him beforehand he would probably be embarrassed,
whereas if we just present him with a cheque, he won't be able to do
anything about it, it will already be a fait accompli.

Elizabeth