Re: Bugeye Seats

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Seats
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 09:31:14 -0700
Cc: KGB <kgb@frontiernet.net>, Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry

Kate is trying to rip you off! (lol) There are a pair of bugeye seats
listed on Ebay for a 'buy now' price of only $800!

Regarding sear pans - contact Colin at SpriteParts. He can ship them
from OZ and they are still a lot less than Moss. No financial ... just
satified customer.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA