Re: First Visit to Harbor Freight

Subject: Re: First Visit to Harbor Freight
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 07:30:11 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I am glad you mentioned that. I was talking with another customer, that had the
silver jack. I asked him how he liked his, and told him I was planning on buying
the red one, as well as the extended service plan. He felt that unless you were
a shop, and used the unit every day, you would never get use out of the plan.
IMHO, for less than a dollar a month, to make sure if your jack craps out, you
get a new one, it is worth it.
It is good to know that some of them WILL take the abuse we give to other jacks
of alternate origin.

Brad

Ron Soave wrote:

As much as I give HAN a lot of crap, the jack has been fantastic.  That thing
gets used almost every day around here, and has seen it's share of track use on
dirt and gravel, and still is perfect.