Travel Plans-Anything going on?

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Travel Plans-Anything going on?
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 11:16:18 EDT
Over the Pond Listers:

Paula and I have our summer travel plans 99 44/100% completed.  We are
planning to fly to London on June 12 and on to Hanover, Germany on the 13th.
We
will stay in little Emmerke, Germany (a whole 'nother story as to why we are
going there) until June 17, on which date we will fly back to London and take
the
overnight train to Inverness, Scotland.  We will be in Roy Bridge, Scotland
for the week of June 18-25, then will drive south to the North Yorkshire,
England town of Giggleswick for the week of June 25-July3.

We will stay in Horley, south of London the nights of July 3 and 4 before
flying back home on July 5.

We have communicated with Margaret and Stewart Brock of the list and plan to
meet them for dinner in Roy Bridge, Scotland on Thursday, June 23.  Are there
any other listers in the proximity of where we will be in Germany, Scotland,
or North Yorkshire.?

Is there anything car-wise going on anywhere around where we will be?  Car
club meetings, drives, shows, races, etc?

--David C.