[Fwd: Hazard Switch Fix]

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Hazard Switch Fix]
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 13:48:49 -0400
There are two flasher units. I believe the one in the radio console is for the
hazards. (Going by memory here so no promises!) It usually suffers from a bad
ground. It grounds to the console which grounds to the body. The other is up
under the dash but I don't remember which side...

Kent
1960 Bugeye

My hazard lights do not seem to work and I was wondering if anyone can help
shine some light on the subject.  Turn signals work, but when the hazard switch
is thrown, nothing happens.
Tim Wallace