Re: [midgetsprite] Travel Plans-Anything going on?

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Travel Plans-Anything going on?
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 21:34:56 EDT
In a message dated 5/8/05 12:41:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, PilotRob@msn.com
writes:
> "Giggleswick"?....hee,hee,hee!!! <VBG>
>
> Who could take anyone from Giggleswick
> seriously..I mean, c'mon...good thing I
> admire and respect the British!! 'Cause,
> otherwise.........:):)

Yeah--my wife can't say Giggleswick without giggling. LOL   The is one of the
reasons we chose it.   That plus it is a very picturesque old British small
town, which is what we look for.  We spent a week in the small market town
Leyburn 4 years ago. We loved it!  Enough so that we are going back there on
this
trip and spending a night in the Inn where I tried to drink up all the
delicious Black Sheep ale.  If you ain't tried Black Sheep, it is worth the
trip over
there to do so.  8^)

--David C.