Re: Bugeye door covering

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye door covering
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 08:14:15 -0400
Sorry, I can't help you there. Several friends and I parted-out about a
dozen or so Bugeyes many moons ago and we judiciously removed any and
all door liner we found (not always easy). We didn't note it's relation
to the chassis numbers though. A mistake in hindsight.
--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/