Thanks, Spridgeteers

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks, Spridgeteers
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 22:52:46 -0700
Cc: Annice and Bob <ankitterer@mac.com>
Before we leave the tragic subject of Bob Huston's daughter, I would
like to take the time  to express my pride in working with a bunch of
folks who unselfishly help a fellow human being in need the best way
they know how.  Also, I know I am not alone in noticing that Ed and
Allen have done one fine job of getting a fund going.  Without
starting a flurry of e-mails, I wanted someone to say that before the
opportunity slipped by--now someone has.

T H A N K S   G U Y S ! ! !

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mark IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mark III (mostly in boxes)