carb tuning.

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: carb tuning.
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 06:55:51 -0700
Cc: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Hello spridgets,

  ok, i'm about to tackle a "new" job (for me). i've just had my carbs
  rebuilt, and will have to dial them in. .. i read to

  turn the nuts down, (is it the nuts down, or the jet down?) to
  richen, also i read turn counterclockwise .. is that looking up from
  the bottom or down from the top? ..

  all i'm asking is a simple question, turn the nuts to the LEFT or
  RIGHT  to RICHEN .. LEAN as i look at them over the fender (wing?)
  of the car? can i use R/R, L/L or is that backwards. ..

  they are coming set with the throttle turn ONE turn and the jets
  down NINE flats.

  THANX!

--
Best regards,