Exodus to the Cheddar Curtain

To: "'Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "'Spridget'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Exodus to the Cheddar Curtain
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 20:28:31 -0500
Y'all,

First and foremost, a heartfelt thank you to.

Larry Daniels. who worked late into the night Sat., tirelessly.

Jim Donato. who was happy to see someone with nearly as much shit as he has.

Stacey Roberston. who has forgiven Jim Donato for having so much shit.

Craig Bielat. who wanted to help so much, he showed up a week early, and,
also, was the first to take to the Dream Farm track in his station wagon
pulling a trailer.

Dave Leib. who bravely piloted my '70 GMC Custom Camper despite the fact it
hadn't been on the road in 6 years, and pulled a trailer that hadn't seen
the road in 30, and managed to score some of my junk and take it home,
despite having driven his Midget.

Bud Pazur. who showed up green from the stomach flu, and towed my MGC-GT
with his week old Toyota pickup.

Terry Heffron, who made sure the stink was behind him (details later).

Mal Fay & John Bauer. who worshipped the new owner of the Dream Farm.

Don Thompson. who's still making trips, and brought the first kart to the
track, a vintage Bug Stinger, driven by my nephew Nate.

All, in all, the appearance of our convoy mimicked the Joad's escaping the
Dust Bowl in Grapes of Wrath, as it weaved its way north, catching sideways
glances from law enforcement (who figured the paperwork from all the
violations would cripple them). We managed to get 2/3rds of the fleet north,
and a majority of the 20 year collection of shit to the friendly confines of
the Thicko Palace at Dream Farm. We also managed to get Nancy, The Striking
Viking moved from her Fond Du Lac home and into the Dream Farm.

The Thicko Palace also served as race rescue for a couple of Aussies that
were shepherded from Road America to search my spares for needed parts on
Saturday night.

So, again, to those folks that put in many hours of very tiring, grubby
work, thank you. I owe you.

WST

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com