[OT] The Stones SOLD OUT

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [OT] The Stones SOLD OUT
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 23:54:01 -0400 information
Anyone planning on seeing the Stones this time around?? Seen the
ticket prices?? $450 floor seats in Boston, Philly and Hershey. We
saw them a couple years ago, 2 tickets for about 1/2 the price of one
this time out. I hope they don't sell one freaking ticket. This price
gouging has to stop.

I understand at the announcement in NY, Mick was asked if they were
only doing it for the money. He really did not answer. I guess we
know now.

Larry
--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com