RE: ebay question: What is a pile of rust worth?

To: <KrkLH@cs.com>, <PhastPhill@aol.com>, <type79@ix.netcom.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: ebay question: What is a pile of rust worth?
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:58:54 -0500
Well...

Consider a number of factors.

Time. Money. Divorce. Priorities. Ask me how I know? Hell, I've got cars
inside that have turned to shit. You think a storage situation is
temporary,, then, while life is going on, years have passed.

Shit happens. It's a car. He owns it. You don't.

Get pissed off at abusive parents, people that are cruel to animals, and
other things far more worth your anger.