Re: dilectric grease

To: "cfchrist@earthlink.net" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dilectric grease
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 13:40:23 +0000
The maufacurers use white lithium grease.  It doesn't wash off and they use it
on the door hinges a seat rails, so I guess they save money by using it on
electrical stuff as well.  I doubt it has any dielectric characteristics, but
does any grease really conduct electricity?  Dielectric grease is not a
conductor.

Allen Hefner
Norristown  PA