Re: Classic Car Rental

To: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Classic Car Rental
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 09:58:24 -0700
Cc: Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry -

You can check with 'Historic & Classic-car Hirers Guild' at
www.hchg.co.uk. They will provide contact information & listing for
rental members in various parts of UK. (Only the British can make a car
rental sound very snooty!)

I have list of individual members (from June 2005 issue of
"Classiccars") for geographic regions in UK. If you have any problem
with the above web-site, I can type up list and send.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA
PS - Last Fall, I got to drive Ron Corry's bugeye/frogeye in Ireland,
along some Galway coastline and hills. RHD on leftside of road, of
course. It was brilliant! And Ron hardly flinched when several times I
screwed up a shift - just not use to shifting left-handed. I suggest you
get some practice with a "non-classic" rental ahead of time. You will
love it on their roads!