Re: Bugeye interior panels

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye interior panels
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 20:31:02 -0400
If you're trying to stay close to original, these won't cut it. The
seller covered them with padding before covering them with vinyl.

Do you have any of the masonite panels from the car? This is the easiest
thing to do on a Sprite.

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>